Sunday, October 11, 2009

wendy drexler

Wendy Drexler: the Networked Student
This is a very good way to get a message out, very creative and simple.

My reaction to this video is that all of this technology and ways to get information and share information is all well and good, if you know how to access it. It's good to know that there are websites and links to websites out there that I can use to get almost any information that I need. But it is very frustrating to me when I go and try to find these places and I can't. In my opinion, they aren't that easy to access, but I'm no computer wizard.

I want to learn more about it so that I can better myself as a person and teacher. But I think we need separate classes. One class for those who understand a little more and one for those who will need a little more time to catch on. I think there should be a class that moves at a slower rate and takes time to explain a little bit more, because I would definitely need that one.

1 comment:

  1. We will cover search soon.

    The slower one? Really? And you will encounter this dilemma in all of your classes. At one time students were separated by ability. Not any more!

    ReplyDelete