Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blog #1

I just posted most of this stuff about me on the about me section on my blog page, but I'll go ahead and repeat it, since that's what our first blog is supposed to be about.
My name is Erica Freeman. I am 21 yrs old and live in Pascagoula Ms. I drive every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, to Mobile for class. I am going to USA because the community college close to home doesn't have an Education Program. I am an Elementary Education major. I want to teach 3rd grade. I grew up with 3 sisters and I now have a brother-in-law as well. I still live at home with my parents. I'm waiting for the day that I don't have to live at home anymore! I love to laugh and have a good time. I spend a lot of time hanging out with my friends and family. I sing on the worship team at Church on the Rock in Pascagoula. I love to sing. I'm a christian girl and I don't know where I would be without the strength and guidance of Christ. One of my very best friends is my sister Natalie, that I miss very much...basically this is me: a fun loving girl, who likes to laugh and have a good time and watch movies and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment