Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A vision of students today

This movie was amazing!! All of it was so true!!! We spend tons of money on tuition and books and unnecessary fees. How does this improve our education? Classes are large and only a fraction of the faculty know the names of their students. And in a lot of classes the teachers lecture day in and day out. This movie really captured the reality of college life.

I don't believe that technology alone will save us. I believe that being creative and working together and being hands on will save us. I believe we'll learn more as well.

2 comments:

  1. yes I think so. I have had a few classes that are smaller and the teachers did know their students rather well, but they also took time and effort to get to know the students, but in the larger classes they just try to get through the classes like the students do.

    ReplyDelete